Home » Products » Refrigeration and thermal insulations
Refrigeration and thermal insulations
Hard polyurethane (PUR) and polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulations are highly effective and are found in wide range of applications in energy-saving and heating processes.
Their excellent insulation features, combined with strength, lightness and diversity in many forms and sizes, provide an opportunity for versatility in application fields such as:
- Insulation of building structures in the form of panels, through foam injection in openings, roof insulation, thermal bridges, etc.
- Insulation of pipelines, heat exchange apparatus, plant and equipment.
- This type of insulation are resistant to water and steam and maintain permanent coefficient of thermal conductivity, in contrast to mineral wool.
PUR/PIR insulation advantages:
- Easy to manufacture
- Excellent thermal characteristics
- Low volume weight combined with high volume density
- Absence of fiber and harmful emissions
- Resistant to fungi and molds
- Eliminate the risk of penetration of water and vapor in the machine
- No ozone depleting CFC/HCFC agents are used in the manufacture process
PUR/PIR insulation applications:
- Production of high-density insulation for cryogenic pipe supports
- Production of thermal insulations for heat and cold pipelines in the form of shells
- Production of thermal and cold insulations for containers and machines
- Production of panels with different sizes for heat and cold insulations
- Production of ready-form insulations through injection of polyurethane foam